SEND RESUME –
NODE JS DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
● Experience in designing and building large-scale, high availability, secure web applications and
REST-ful API using Node.js in an agile methodology.
● Knowledge on Hosting Database instances in cloud Platform(ex: aws,azure,gcp etc.)
● Good Hands-on experience in Node Js frameworks like Express, Socket.io
● Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture.
● Knowledge and understanding of promises and await.
● Integration & Design of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB] [MsSQL,MySQL, MongoDB]
● Implementation of security like oauth 2.0, JWT and data protection.
● Knowledge of caching mechanisms.
● Knowledge and understanding of Request, Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
● Experience working with Google web services, Docker, AWS Lambda (or equivalent), and
● Experience in unit testing library eg Chai, Mocha
● Knowledge of data structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and Workarounds
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
● Experience in version control tool Git
MUST HAVE SKILL
● Expert knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, and MongoDB
● MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 Database development and Administration experience required
● Knowledge in SQL Server.
● Knowledge on Nodejs Sequlize package.
● Hands-on experience with scalable, high-traffic applications
● Creating secure RESTful-based web services in XML and JSON